Lexi @ Birth

Saturday, July 4, 2009

A Name for our Baby Girl!

July 4th 2009-Well.......as most of you know we have been discussing for quite some time now what we will name our little girl....Since we were going to be with family this week, I had told Justin that I would like to decide on a name by the holiday weekend! We discussed it on the way to San Diego and have decided to name our little girl.....drum roll, please

Lexi Elaine Tidwell, we had discussed several other names and even though we had narrowed it down to three which were Lexi, Tatum and Kamryn, we continued to try and explore other names as well, however, it seemed as though we could come back to these three and of these three we found ourselves talking about the name Lexi the most! Some may say, why not just wait until she is born and see "what name" she "looks" like, but that is just not our style. We both wanted to have a name decided on before going to the hospital! On Monday I will be 31 weeks, so we have met this goal (thank goodness). Next Dr. apt. is on Wednesday, July 15th at 9:30 AM, so I will post another update that evening! It is crazy to know that I have the next two dr. apts. 2 weeks apart and then begin going every week! Time is flying by!

2 comments:

  1. I love that name! I'm sure it will fit her perfectly! :) Hope you had a fun time in SD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! You two decided! Though I'm sure I am not alone when I say I am not surprised you decided on Lexi! And she probably will be sexy in a beautiful way.

    ReplyDelete