Lexi @ Birth

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

34 Weeks and surviving the heat, barely!

July 29th-Today was my 34 week OB appointment and all is going well....gained another 2 lbs since my apt. 2 weeks ago and one could hope that I do not continue to gain 1 lb/week, unless it is all going to baby then that is okay! Measured at 34 1/2 cm, so back to only measuring 1/2 cm bigger than I should be which is okay and much better than the 2 cm bigger that I was measuring at last appointment. The advised to continue monitoring the swelling and keep doing what I am doing to help keep it to a minimal. I will have one last ultrasound on Tuesday, August 11 at 10:15 AM and will post the new U/S pics at that time and maybe one last belly photo...the belly it HUGE at this point. We have had many days over the last couple of weeks that our temperatures are between 112 and 117 degrees, so it makes leaving the house not so pleasant.

This next week will be busy as we prepare for Austin to start Kindergarten next Wednesday, August 5th....He is absolutely excited and can't wait. We purchased his school uniform pants last weekend and will go purchase his school supplies this coming weekend. It is exciting and sad at the same time. It means that my days off for the month of August are going to be quite different, since he will not be at home with me and will instead be at school. Perhaps I will be able to be VERY productive as the list of things I would like to tackle before Lexi arrives is quite large...need to make some meals and stick in the freezer, clean out fridge and freezer and make a shelf specifically for breast milk storage, have the carpets cleaned, steam clean the kitchen floors and the list goes on and on! However, if I plan it right and stay on task it should be pretty easy to accomplish since I will only be working three days and that leaves two days that Austin is at school and I am at home with lots of free time on my hands.

Until next time, Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment