Lexi @ Birth

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Official Apt. with the Doula-Creating a Birth Plan!

April 18th-Today was the first official meeting with the Doula, I met with her one other time to interview her and determine if she was going to be "our pick" for our Doula.  For those of you that might be unfamiliar with what a Doula is and her role, feel free to check out our Doula's website at www.desertmoondoulas.com.  Since I am trying for a Vaginal Birth After Ceserean (VBAC), I feel it is important to have this additional support.  Today, the purpose of our meeting was to create a Birth plan, very exciting!  I couldn't be more happy with whom we have chosen for our Doula, I will definitely be posting a "birth story" following our baby girl's birth to let you all know about our experience with Jen as our Doula!

No comments:

Post a Comment