Lexi @ Birth
Monday, March 30, 2009
And the Gender?.....
Although we don't know what we are having yet, we are scheduled for our Ultra Sound on Tuesday, April 7th. As Austin will tell you, "we are going to have a special dr. apt. where they look inside mommy's tummy with a special camera to see if the baby has long hair for a girl." Now, if only we could bottle that innocence, right? Today's apt. went well, of course pretty uneventful, the heartbeat still remains the same at 153bpm (nice and healthy) and Austin and I both enjoyed hearing the baby's heartbeat, it is just such a magical moment! I have had an entire week of NO vomiting and very thankful about that......keeping my fingers crossed that it will remain that way. Stay tuned for Tuesday, April 7th to find out if we are having a boy or girl and keep your fingers crossed that the baby cooperates and lets us see its little parts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love hearing the things that Austins says- what a cute little kiddo!! I'm so excited for you guys to find out if you're having a boy or a girl! And I'm Soooo glad you haven't been sick the past few days!! I hope that part is over for you! :)
ReplyDelete-Amber :)